Student Help Resources
By Jeff Kottong
- SKYWARD FAMILY/STUDENT ACCESS - https://www2.ncrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wwardens71/fwemnu01.w
- MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 - https://office.com
- SCHOOL EMAIL ONLINE - https://outlook.office.com
- CANVAS - https://warden.instructure.com
- CLASSLINK - https://launchpad.classlink.com/warden
- WARDEN SCHOOL DISTRICT WEBPAGE - https://www.warden.wednet.edu
- WARDEN HIGH SCHOOL WEBPAGE - https://whs.warden.wednet.edu
- WARDEN SCHOOL DISTRICT HELP DESK - https://helpdesk.warden.wednet.edu
- STUDENT PASSWORD RESET PAGE - https://pwreset.warden.wednet.edu (Coming soon!)
SCHOOL EMAIL FAQ'S
Warden School District provides school email addresses for all students grades 6-12. Students grades 6-10 are only allowed to email within the district domain - email addresses ending in warden.wednet.edu. Students in grades 11 & 12 are allowed to email external to the district in preparation for post school activities and education. We use Microsoft Office 365 for email accounts for both students and staff.
I FORGOT MY SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESS
- Students' email addresses are their Skyward username @student.warden.wednet.edu
HOW DO I ACCESS MY SCHOOL EMAIL
- School email can be accessed in Microsoft Office 365 using Outlook Online. See the above Quick Links for access links.
I FORGOT MY SCHOOL EMAIL PASSWORD
- If you setup the Self Service Password Reset security page in Microsoft Office 365, you can click on the Forgot Password link in the login window for Microsoft Office 365. You will be taken to the Microsoft Password Reset Portal. There you will be asked for your User ID (email address), enter some security letters and then be taken to a page to either answer some security questions you previously answered or use a personal device to authenticate your account.
- Or you can submit a ticket to the Technology team and they will reset your password to a temporary one. Click on the WSD Help Desk link above in the Quick Links. Click on Open a New Ticket. Enter a personal Email Address or a parent/guardian Email Address and the student's Full Name. Do not enter a phone number here. Under Help Topic, select Student Tech Help.
- Coming Soon! Or you can use the student password reset portal page. Use the Student Password Reset Page link in the above Quick Links. Click on...