WHS Parents Advocating for Warden Schools (PAWS)
about 1 year ago
- To promote education and wellbeing of all students at home, school, and community.
- To support programs of education and extracurricular activities.
- To support and encourage the involvement of all parents.
- To participate in projects and events for the benefits of the student and the community of Warden.
- To organize fundraisers to support additional programs, equipment, and services not provided by the schools.
- Help in the classroom.
- Assist the teachers.
- Create bulletin boards.
- Lead a project or activity
- Prepare food or snacks.
- Help with a project or activity.
- Create networks.
- Create flyers and posters.
- And much, much more.
|Shanna Golladay: President|
Call or Text: (509) 760-5676
Brandi Arredondo Treasurer
Call or Text: (509)855-6735
Jodie Cox: Secretary
Call or Text: (509) 760-2552
Renay Jorgensen: Rep. for Elementary School
Call or Text: (509)793-6817
Lili Cox: Elementary School Aid
Call or Text: (509)989-3052
Jennifer Skone: Rep. for Middle School
Call or Text: (509)750-1420
Kimberly Hansen: Rep. For Secondary School
Call or Text: (509)760-1771
|Shelley Roden: Rep. fro Scholarships |
Call or Text: (509)750-8879